FEATURE AND BENEFIT
- High-speed I/O refreshing using the EtherCAT coupler
- I/O refreshing synchronized with the control cycle of the controller (synchronous refreshing)
- Time-stamp inputs and outputs anywhere in the EtherCAT network can be independently controlled with sub-microsecond accuracy
- Detachable terminals for easy maintenance
- Screwless Push-In Plus terminal block or MIL/Fujitsu connector speeds up installation
- Compact with a width of 12 mm per unit (connector type: 30 mm)
- 4, 8, 16 or 32 inputs for flexible I/O configuration (NX-ID/IA)
- 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 outputs for flexible I/O configuration (NX-OD/OC)
- Connect to the CJ PLC using the EtherNet/IPTMbus coupler
Sysmac is a trademark or registered trademark of OMRON Corporation in Japan and other countries for OMRON factory automation products.
15 VA/100 VAC max.
50 VA/100 VAC max.
100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Fixed (not removable)
– EMC Directive
CPU Unit with 14 or 20 I/O points (CP2E-14/20D-): 90mm *1 ×80mm *2